Entry 55 Gallon Drums
Entry’s proprietary technology is changing the way winter maintenance is being handled across North America. From homes to corporate campuses Entry’s liquid residue and chloride-free formulation puts an end to the mess and harm caused by granular chloride salts. Entry melts quickly and prevents re-freeze in extreme sub-freezing temperatures.
- Residue-Free formulation eliminates the mess and expense of cleaning up ice melt materials inside of homes and buildings.
- Liquid formulation eliminates the abrasive affect that granular products have on flooring surfaces.
- Neutral pH reduces the risk of damage to high value flooring surfaces such as hardwood, tile, granite and marble.
- Chloride-Free formulation is safer for pets.
- Chloride-Free formulation and neutral pH makes Entry safer for concrete and other surfaces.
- Chloride-Free formulation is safer for turf and ornamental plantings.
- Chloride-Free formulation will not leave white stains on leather and suede shoes.
- Chloride-Free formulation and readily biodegradability makes Entry safer for the planet.
- Chloride-Free formulation is safer for drinking water.
- Chloride-Free formulation is safer for metal railings and doors.
- When used as directed Entry will turn slippery into safe in less than 30 seconds.
- When used as directed Entry will melt snow and ice to temperatures as low as -63° F/-53 °
- When used as directed Entry will prevent re-freeze to temperatures below 0°F/-19°
Application Coverage (Cost):
- One gallon (3.79 Liters) of Entry will cover 1,500 square feet (139 square meters(.
- One gallon (3.79 Liters) of Entry will provide comparable coverage to 100 pounds (45.36 kg) of traditional ice melt.
- Limited effectivness on wet snow. For best results apply Entry when temperatures are below 32°F/0°
- Limited effectiveness on ice or snow surfaces thicker than 1/8”/.31 cm. For best results apply Entry on thin layers of snow/ice. For thicker snow/ice pack we would recommend a granular product.
- Entry will not perform when sprayed on top of snow. For best results, remove as much snow as possible before applying Entry.
- No mixing required
- No expiration date
- Proprietary formulation based upon Potassium Formate de-icing technology
- Made In the USA
Where To Use:
Entry can be applied on any surface, but we believe Entry’s greatest value is on sidewalk areas closest to entrances. These are the areas most likely to cause tracking into buildings as well as cause harm to pets and plants as well as damage to shoes, metals and concrete.
How To Apply:
Entry can be applied out of any sprayer you may already own, but for best results we recommend a vertical fan tip nozzle that can apply Entry at a rate of ¾ gallon per 1,000 square feet or 2.84 liters per 92.9 square meters.
Entry has an unlimited shelf life so many customers will purchase a sprayer specifically to apply Entry and will keep any remaining material in the sprayer until the following winter. We see this as a much better approach than the bag or bucket of salt that turns into a brick over the summer.
Free shipping to all states (except Hawaii) and Canada. Additional shipping fees may apply to certain regions of Alaska and Canada.
Entry is available for sale in all states and Canada.
Unearth Savings On Every Order Over $1,000. Businesses, growers, groundskeepers and gardeners save big with SynaTek’s FREE preferred buyer program. Click here to get started.