Commercial Bundle (1 Gallon Entry & Commercial Pump Sprayer)
Save money and time when purchasing the Entry commercial sprayer bundle. Sprayer and nozzle are calibrated to achieve the recommended spray pattern of Entry to maintain snow and ice covered entrances between four and eight feet wide making this the ideal sprayer for maintaining entrances of retail stores, offices, schools and large homes.
Entry’s proprietary technology is changing the way winter maintenance is being handled across North America. From homes to corporate campuses Entry’s liquid residue and chloride-free formulation puts an end to the mess and harm caused by granular chloride salts. Entry melts quickly and prevents re-freeze in extreme sub-freezing temperatures.
Use the Entry Commercial Pump Sprayer to replace the bucket of salt that many properties keep by the door. Instead of having someone throw salt on the sidewalk and having it track back into the building they can now make a quick and clean application of Entry.
- Ideal for commercial entrances that are between four and eight feet wide
- Sprayer and nozzle are calibrated to achieve the recommended rate and spray pattern of Entry
- Professional seals and fittings reduce the pumping required compared to residential sprayers.
- Entry can be stored in the sprayer throughout the year
- 2 Gallon Tank will provide application coverage of up to 3,000 square feet of Entry
- 21-inch poly wand
- Wand storage compartment helps to prevent dripping on floors.
- Pressure release valve helps prevent discharge of Entry before opening the tank
Entry Tracking Benefits:
- Residue-Free formulation eliminates the mess and expense of cleaning up ice melt materials inside of homes and buildings.
- Liquid formulation eliminates the abrasive affect that granular products have on flooring surfaces.
- Neutral pH reduces the risk of damage to high value flooring surfaces such as hardwood, tile, granite and marble.
Entry Chloride-Free Benefits:
- Chloride-Free formulation is safer for pets.
- Chloride-Free formulation and neutral pH makes Entry safer for concrete and other surfaces.
- Chloride-Free formulation is safer for turf and ornamental plantings.
- Chloride-Free formulation will not leave white stains on leather and suede shoes.
- Chloride-Free formulation and readily biodegradability makes Entry safer for the planet.
- Chloride-Free formulation is safer for drinking water.
- Chloride-Free formulation is safer for metal railings and doors.
Entry Performance Benefits:
- When used as directed Entry will turn slippery into safe in less than 30 seconds.
- When used as directed Entry will melt snow and ice to temperatures as low as -63° F/-53 °
- When used as directed Entry will prevent re-freeze to temperatures below 0°F/-19°
Entry Application Coverage (Cost):
- One gallon (3.79 Liters) of Entry will cover 1,500 square feet (139 square meters).
- One gallon (3.79 Liters) of Entry will provide comparable coverage to 100 pounds (45.36 kg) of traditional ice melt.
Entry Performance Limitations:
- Limited effectiveness on wet snow. For best results apply Entry when temperatures are below 32°F/0°
- Limited effectiveness on ice or snow surfaces thicker than 1/8”/.31 cm. For best results apply Entry on thin layers of snow/ice. For thicker snow/ice pack we would recommend a granular product.
- Entry will not perform when sprayed on top of snow. For best results, remove as much snow as possible before applying Entry.
- No mixing required
- No expiration date
- Proprietary formulation based upon Potassium Formate de-icing technology
- Made In the USA
Where To Use Entry:
Entry can be applied on any surface, but we believe Entry’s greatest value is on sidewalk areas closest to entrances. These are the areas most likely to cause tracking into buildings as well as cause harm to pets and plants as well as damage to shoes, metals and concrete.
How To Apply Entry:
Entry can be applied out of any sprayer you may already own, but for best results we recommend a vertical fan tip nozzle that can apply Entry at a rate of ¾ gallon per 1,000 square feet or 2.84 liters per 92.9 square meters.
Entry has an unlimited shelf life so many customers will purchase a sprayer specifically to apply Entry and will keep any remaining material in the sprayer until the following winter. We see this as a much better approach than the bag or bucket of salt that turns into a brick over the summer.
Free shipping to all states (except Hawaii) and Canada. Additional shipping fees may apply to certain regions of Alaska and Canada.
Entry is available for sale in all states and Canada.
Click here for SDS.
Unearth Savings On Every Order Over $1,000. Businesses, growers, groundskeepers and gardeners save big with SynaTek’s FREE preferred buyer program. Click here to get started.